quarta-feira, 14 de novembro de 2012

Solo Hunting on HJ-BCH

So, couple days ago, all corp mates are AFK. This is actually a chance to go do "Solo" PVP. I decide to bring a Talos and a Slicer 

 


 HJ-BCH is home for Class Act Cartel Alliance (or some of it's members) and it's pretty much a careabear pocket. Yes, I prey on those "weaker" than me.

The plan: Keep Talos on the HJ-BCH gate, out of local, and send in the Slicer for some Tackle.

As soon as Slicer enters system, Sniper Oracle undocks. Actually that pilot had killed me some days ago


I try to get transversal up, and as soon as he agresses, I go for tackle and bring in the Talos. At this point I don't know if they going to undock more ships (local was around 10). The Oracle was solo on his endeavor, because starts to deagress as soon as Rtb jumps into local. Station is more than 50AU away from the ingate, so it's a race against time.

Fortunatly the Talos hardly needs to shoot more than 2 times to finish the Oracle, making this a worthy 6 jumps trip.

I clear local searching for more targets on nearby systems but find nothing. As I return back to HJ-, on my way home, I detect a Scythe mining on a Asteroid Belt. I actually belive it's the 1st T1 Cruiser I ever saw mining on 0.0, so I quickly put him out of his misery.

But no roam is complete without frustration. As I return back home, a Darkspawn Drake jumps into my Talos on R-3FBU, and actually agresses! I gadly reply while trying to keep a "safe" range, outside Web range (he was long pointing me). Unfortunatly I trully fail at kitting, so, while keeping range on him, I slip into 32km, outside the 28km (overheated) point range. Even though I tried to chase with my Slicer, for 2 jumps, he managed to get on a Safe Spot.

Time to return home again, but D-Scan shows me another possible prey

Slicer spots a Red Alliance Eris on ARG-3R, and seems to be going to 1V-LI2. I park the Talos on a Safe Spot and it's time for another chase. I fail to tackle him a couple times because he just warps fast, but suddenly he just sits on the SG-75T waiting for me...

Eris on hold + Gate = ??
In my language that means "bait"

I jump inside SG-75T to take a peek, and their whole 30man fleet is waiting for me. Luckily I manage to burn back to gate in half armor (overload MWD ftw) and call it a day. My mates were also getting active, so was time to round up a fleet.
Kills: Oracle, Scythe
Loss: None
Frustration: Drake, Eris

No... I would not mess with the whole lot of those on HJ-BCH.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário