quinta-feira, 3 de setembro de 2015

Trading – Blueprints - Where to research BPOs in Empire.




One factor I must insure is that my market toons don’t leave their Hub. Fortunatly I can research BPOs several jumps out if I train the Scientific Networking skill. So initially I decided that I’d research the BPOs in the closest possible system to each hub. This way my Jita toon would research in System A, my Dodixie toon in System B and so on.

I’ve already started to buy some BPOs and ship them to their respective research systems, even though my toons training is not over, but I ended up messing up everything. Stuff that was suposed to go to Jita Toon went to Hek toon, stuff to Rens Toon went to Dodixie Toon etc etc. Freaking mess…
Still, in the middle of all this confusion, I managed to have a flash of inteligent thinking. I realised I could indeed research stuff very far away, just by training Scientific Networking a bit more. So instead of having 4 different reseach systems and paying to haul back and forth from 4 diferent systems, I can just put everything in same system!!!! How come I had not thought of this before!? Yeah… Slow learner here.

Anyway, I found a system in reach for all 4 toons, and hopefully I can save huge ammounts of isk this way. I’m pretty sure hauling gonna be a major cost, so I’ll need to be careful to manage it properly. Concentrating all my operations in 1 system seems to be the right choice for now.

Also… Industry Window has the option to research BPOs that “belong to corp”. How do I make a BPO belong to corp? Need I an office and deploy them to corp hangar or something? Can I manage BPOs in a corp hangar via the contract system?
I’ll have to figure that one out…

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário