segunda-feira, 24 de agosto de 2015

Trading – Blueprints - Corp Mate Stash



By pure coincidence, an ex-corp mate of mine was doing a firesale in Curse. Among his stuff was a bunch of 65 BPOs, half of them fully researched, half of them partially researched, made up by stuff from PVP mods, T1 frigates up to R.A.M. components. He also had a bunch of Battleship and Battlecruiser BPCs. 

He asked me to throw an offer for the whole lot, and I decided to give him 10mil/BPO and considered the BPCs free, so a total of 650mil. I don’t know much about the BPO market, but I’m convinced I can make a profit. After all, 10mil is fully researched small ammo BPO.

Another corp mate hauled them from Curse to Empire for free (I paid him 50mil, but because he’s a cool guy in need for isk, so not gonna count this 50mil as an expense), and in empire Red Frog costed me about 25mil to haul to Jita. Total expense is 675 mil.

In order to not mix this stash with my own startup BPO research adventure, the “Firesale BPOs” are gonna be sold exclusively by my PVP toons. Therefore I can achieve easily accurate numbers on selling this stash.

I’ve already started to sell a couple, as you can see in next picture, but the real question is: How long is gonna take to make my investment back, and how much total profit can I achive? I got no idea.  




  Right now, a month and a half has passed since I started to sell this stash, and I made 540 mil income, with a profit of 320 mil, considering the “cost” per 10 mil BPO and free BPCs. Also, I’ve decided to NOT finish the partially researched BPOs for couple reasons:
- Will allow me a good idea on how fast/expensive I can sell partially researched BPOs and compare it to fully researched similar BPOs;
- I don’t wanna spend slots from my Indy toons researching 30+ day items that compose the majority of the partially researched BPOs from the stash. For now, my strategy is to focus in researching “fast” items, and gonna stick to that until I reach a conclusion;
- I really want my 675mil investment back as fast as possible. I trully hate not having my items ready and avaliable to be sold. (Hence why I also don’t like to invest much in market “buy orders”)

Thinking a bit further about BPOs research, the fact that I can haul from Curse to Empire for free means that I can even train my PVP toons to research BPOs in my home system, making a total of 6 toons doing it. Even managing contracts of item up in Jita is easy enough! After all, is only 1 month training…

I’ll get back on this once I got some more data.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário