segunda-feira, 20 de julho de 2015

Trading - Setting up my Isk Making Strategy



I had decided I would not pay for EVE with Real Life Money ever again. If that were to happen, I’d quit the game. I knew what I did NOT wanted to do:
 - I did not wanted to kill NPCs for Isk ever again. Not in High-sec, 0.0, WH space or whatever!
- I did not wanted to team up with other players to make Isk, so no industrial/renting corps. I’d make my own Isk solo or quit the game.
- PI was exciting to project and set up, but was dull to maintain. Placing extractor heads and hauling is too boring.
- PI did not supplied the ISK amount I wanted, even if I invested more time/toons in it.
- I did not wanted to manufacture T1 or T2 items. Industry in hi-sec stations was limited by slots at the time, and those were always filled.
- I did not wanted to spend isk in a POS to research BPOs, create BPCs or to manufacture. I did not understood anything about it to invest “heavily” in it. Also I did not wanted to haul stuff to/from POS.
- I did not wanted to haul stuff around for others, risking my expensive ships, paying big collaterals and receiving 10 millions for 1 hour travel.

I had lurked in EVE Market forums and there was many people “complaining” that traders could make huge isk, without even undocking. That seemed the thing for me. I knew nothing about EVE market other than “Buy Low/Sell High”, but it’s easier said than done.

I decided to follow some tips on avoiding Jita for starters due to the huge competition there (I would not update orders more than once per day), and went for some regional trading. I would buy in Jita and sell in another hub, hauling it in my freighter (hauling once per week or so would be acceptable).

Next step would be to decide where to sell stuff and what to sell.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário