terça-feira, 14 de julho de 2015

Trading - Making ISK in 2009/2010



I started playing in May 2009 with a brand new toon. In order To make Isk I made lvl1 and lv2 missions, salvaging my wrecks. I had to pay my account with real life money.

Soon I went to 0.0 and being unable to fly anything bigger than a Tristan I made Isk salvaging Angel Wrecks from blue ratters, hoping for Armor Plates and other good salvage. Remember there was no non-combat exploration as we know it today (hacking sites also had hostile NPCs), and a toon with 1 mil SP can’t really kill NPC rats in 0.0.

A couple month after I was able to fly a Myrmidon, and I even managed to set up a full assembly line. I purchased some blueprints (30 or so) of the most used mods and took them to home station in 0.0. I’d kill the rats with my Myrm, salvage and loot them. I’d keep the “good loot” to sell back in Empire at a good price and reprocess the “bad loot”. With the reprocessed minerals I’d build T1 mods and sell them nearly at T2 prices in my home station. This worked because T2 supply was scarce and there were many fellas that could not use some T2 mods.

Fast forward, after trying ratting, mining, missions, WHs, it was time for me to try something new again. I had already trained my idle alts into Planetary Interaction, and even though I managed to find a Corp with a WH that allowed me to build Robotics, it required too much hauling effort for my taste. My WH mates managed to make 2 Bil/month, but because PI hauling was such a pain for me, I only managed to make 500mil/month. Not enough to pay for PVP and PLEX, so I needed a backup plan.

I needed a new Isk Making Strategy

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário