segunda-feira, 29 de agosto de 2016

Trade Report - July 2016



July 2016 Trade Report

I bought a new computer. With the DirecX 9.0 going unsupported and having some serious lag issues with my 8 year old PC, it was time for an upgrade. Once I tried out EVE, I marveled at the fact it could run so smooth in 2 screens and even with FRAPS on! Also, new PC meant less EVE time, as I had a severe case of “computer says NO” syndrome concerning other stuff, so EVE went a bit lower in my “free-time” priorities.

Transition to the new PC was easy concerning EVE. Copy the settings from old PC to cloud, copy from cloud to new PC and all is there. Install EVEMON and Evernus, slap in API keys and we’re done. (I have no need for skillplans or any Evernus history). My market transactions are stored in some dark basement belonging to Eve-Mogul V3, so “safe” from me at least. Within half an hour, I had EVE fully operational in the new PC. Not bad!

There was a minor hiccup though. I like to scale windows desktop at 125%, but windows 10 does a very worse job than Windows 7 at this. Windows 10 also scales up EVE, (Window 7 didn’t) messing it if you play it window mode… This is annoying, but nothing critical now that I know where the issues lie.

MARKET PROFITS

This month Market Profits took a bit of a hit. I only play EVE once my kid went to bed. During winter, after I leave work, we play around the house, have some laughs, but once it gets dark he goes to bed fairly early and I’m free for EVE (until he wakes up every couple hours for some whatever reason, hence the cloak in all my ships). Now, during summer, not only he’s older, he gets way more active and go play to the beach, feed some ducks and slide his ass in some forsaken playground. This also means he goes to bed a lot later, as the weather allows it. With my “alone time” only available at a later time, I don’t have the will or patience to sort market stuff… Let’s face it, I do market to fund PVP and considering I’ve got more than enough isk/assets, this month, market dropped down on my priorities.

This being said I played the “I don’t need it card” and probably updated my order 2 times the whole month (instead of 10-15 times) and only resupplied my stock once… I think…

Eve Mogul says I made 4.5 billion profit… I’m pretty sure I made more, but not much more. I’m still plagued by transactions with “0 isk” profit due to “old stock” and a somewhat recent migration to EVE Mogul.


MARKET HAULING EXPENSES
All my hauling was done by public contracts, paid 200 million reward for 5 contracts. All contracts are fulfilled in less than 24 hours and this suits me fine. 

PLEX EXPENSES
Paid my 2 accounts with 1 PLEX each, costing me a total 1,58 Billion. All standard and PLEX is going up again… Damn…

BLUEPRINTS
I didn’t dedicated myself much to blueprints. Tried to keep jobs running and put up about 150 contracts (as all my previous ones had expired). Then those contracts expired 15 days after and I said to myself “hell no”… I’ll bother with blueprint contracts next month (I believe I said this last month too).



I made 495 million selling BPCs and 900 million selling low tier researched BPOs. After considering all expenses, I kept 1,3 billion, sold 75 contracts for an average of 17 million per contract.

This is the lowest I ever made, and it’s not surprising considering I hardly maintained any contracts up. I was even lazier this month than the previous one when I considered I was “burned out”. Maybe next month I’ll dedicate myself a bit more to market and blueprints.

My PVP toons can now research BPOs in Curse. I’ve already bought a bunch of T1 Cruiser BPOs to research, but I’ve not taken them to Curse just yet… Maybe next month.


Finally, my Overall Graph


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário