domingo, 13 de dezembro de 2015

Trading - November 2015 Report



Here goes the November 2015 Report


MARKET PROFITS
This month I achieved around 10 billion profit. This was achieved with my usual tactic of resupplying market once per week, before the weekend, and updating order once per 2 days or so. Overall relaxed process, though I cannot go for too long without updating my orders.

PLEX EXPENSES
I spent 4 PLEX to pay my 2 accounts, 1.2 billion each PLEX… I injected 2 PLEX instead of just the usual 1 because my account expiration date was getting too near. I had 3 days left when I renewed my subscription, so I just said, “The hell with it, inject some more!”. This way I have a bigger margin of time.
 

BLUEPRINTS
I managed to make 3 billion Isk profit. Most my profit came from selling researched BPOs and only 0,3% from selling BPCs. I sold 145 contracts and each contract nets me a profit of around 20 million Isk average. For now, I still think it’s pretty much easy isk, but contract management is indeed becoming the occasional pain. Not only I put up 50-60 contracts at same time, but I also get 15-20 contracts that expire at same time. Starting to wish EVE had a “Renew Contract” button that would just put my contract up with the same previous settings.
 

HAULING EXPENSES
I kept only used public contracts, advertising in in-game channel “Haulers Channel”, paying out 30 mil (no matter to what hub I haul to), but setting collateral to 2 billion and hauling around 1.8 billion. My hauling expenses were 900 million
As long as I don’t mess up the collateral value, I should be fine. Need double attention on that particular factor.

MISCELANEOUS INVESTMENTS
Got 68 mil profit in T2 BPCs bought from another ex-corp mate. This is really low for the amount of hassle on dealing with contracts. I definitely won’t be investing in T2 BPCs anytime soon, and I’m eager to just get rid of all the T2 BPCs I have.

As for buying and reselling capital BPOs I managed to make 725 million profit. Unfortunately I have BPOs that are not selling fast enough, but I still consider Capital BPOs a decent investment so far.
Also Battleship BPOs have not given me any profit for a whole month. Although they might initially seem as good as Capital BPOs, due to similar prices, there seems to be more competition and even less demand. Starting to regret entering this niche… I’m gonna play the “Let’s wait and see” card once again.

As a funny note, one of my public contracts got suicide ganked. It was hauling 3.7Bil, and I had the collateral set to 4Bil, so I got an instant profit of 300mil. Sure, it was annoying to buy it all back the following week, but did not really got all that pissed. It was instant profit with less market orders updates. Did not affected my faith in public contracts.

 




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário