sexta-feira, 24 de julho de 2015

Trading - End of 2011 Report and Updated Strategy to current days




I don’t really have hard data on my 2011 trade. Here’s the reasons:
- Did not knew any 3rd party tool to keep track of my profits;
- Putting transactions into Excel from EVE, and then managing/sorting the data was a pain for me;

Nevertheless I still remember the general info:
- I would have 2 Bil sales (not profit) per week, making it 8 Bil sales/month;
- Profit was just under 20%, making it 1.6bil profits;
- I still made Robotics via PI, making 500mil profit;
- I’d support 3 accounts with PLEX (was way cheaper back then) and still have some Isk to resupply market and buy PVP ships;
- I would buy from Jita Sell Orders and haul it myself to Dodixie 1 time per week.

Not wanting to dwell more in the past, is suffice to say that things changed (even if slowly) from 2011 up to now. 

Here is my current strategy, and I’ll get on further detail about it in later posts.
- Objective is to make Isk to buy Plex for 2 Accounts and support PVP ships;
- Objective is to spend the least possible time actively making Isk. Process should be as passive as possible;
- I aim to low volume of sales, with good margins of profit;
- I do Regional Trading. Buy in Jita Sell Orders, sell stuff in Dodixie, Hek, Rens;
- I buy in Jita 2-3 times per month to replenish market orders. Process takes me 1 hour each time.
- All my hauling is done by “Red Frog Freight”;
- I don’t have inventory. If I buy something, it’s intended to be put in the market the next day;
- If I have the patience, I might put a few Bil in Jita Buy Orders to get stuff cheaper. I never update those buy orders and usually wait until they fulfill or fail;
- I use Google Docs and Steve Ronuken Script (https://github.com/fuzzysteve/eve-googledocs-script/blob/master/EveCentralPrices.gs) to pull data from Eve Central, in order to help me decide what to buy at a given time; If you don’t know how to use Google Scripts try https://developers.google.com/apps-script/articles. I knew nothing about it and had to learn the hard way.
 - I have a list of 650 items that I potentially trade:
·        Structures;
·        Implants;
·        Capital Mods;
·        Faction Mods;
·        XL Ammo;
·        T3 Subsystems;
·        Fighters;
·        T1 and T2 Large Rigs;
·        T2 Medium Rigs;
·        Some misc stuff like Mobile Warp Disruptors…
- I use Evernus program to update my market orders (http://evernus.com/)
- I only update market orders once per day. Process takes me 30 minutes usually;
- I use “EVE Profit” to keep track of my profits; (http://192.40.57.168/war/EVE-Profit/)
- I press the “Lazy” button more than often. Once I made what I consider “enough isk” per month, I just slow down or stop updating my orders. Trading is nice in small amounts, but more like of a necessary side job.

So that is my main strategy at current time.
Next post I’ll show ya guys a report from 2013-2015

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário